Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Halloween, belated


We sure had a fun month of October! I have never liked Halloween, in fact last year was the first year that I let the girls dress up and go trick or treating. But, I must say, that they like it so much that it really is fun. I had a great time this year.


Kane carved this pumpkin. We liked it so much that we left it there for a few extra days...until it was hard to pick up to trash it!
We went to an awesome Halloween party held by some of the girls' friends. It was awesome, a very special treat.

At Pinewood the Kindergartners have "Super Seniors" which are their buddies throughout the year. They do fun things, especially for special occasions. This was the costume parade and that is her super senior. Apparently all of the Super Seniors were supposed to match their kindergartners and I missed the memo. Totally my fault I realize, there was a questionnaire that I filled out too quickly. It asked what they were going to be for Halloween, to which I said a cheerleader. That IS what she was for Halloween but for the parade I wanted her to be something more original. Poor Min, she does look cute though. I will know the scoop for next year with Reese, at least.
post signature

No comments: