Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Parade and Day


Like last year we went up to the parade on the golf cart which was awesome! We got a great parking spot and then we have seating!


Our friends came to join us which is even better!


It has been so chilly this year, we are just now getting used to dressing appropriately and the whole family now has gloves scarves and hats. Cold weather is actually not that bad with the right clothes. We have been sick for weeks so I have been inside for the most part.


The kids loved taking turns sitting on the top rack.




On the 23rd we decided to take advantage of our aquarium membership which was fun. It is always nice to do something for free. My goal is to go once a month, the girls love it.
Christmas...the pillow pet. I wonder how many of these were sold this year.
The girls got this enormous coloring cottage, a real hit. Although it is so big you can hardly get to the front door...luckily all our peeps use the back door. :)

These plasma cars are from my mom. They are pretty awesome, I can ride it too. Right now they are in the house, but I don't see that lasting long!!!
post signature

No comments: