Monday, January 3, 2011

Some Sewing


While I have not been sewing for my household, I have done a few things recently for other people...you know me! Saying "no" is not my forte. Here is a little Christmas outfit with a reversible top for after the holidays. I love this turtle. Reeser needs one, I do believe!


I LOVE this outfit! I couldn't believe this was not for my girls when I finished. Just love it. I adapted a Lucy dress to make the top and the pants are my old fave the Jillian. I had the applique, from planetapplique.com, and how perfect was it?!

Too cute, if only I had the energy to sew some more. I was sick for so long during December that I am pretty much just getting by for now!
post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your sewing. Where did you find turtle appplique pattern?

LeslieW. said...

appliquemarket.com

Super cute! Thanks!