Monday, February 7, 2011

Withdrawal...

So, my camera battery is dead and I have no fun pictures to show. I have a lost charger and must borrow my moms, that means I have to remember to remember to take it there in the first place! We have been so busy, I end each day unbelieving that I got so much done. I run around crazy all day. Kane seriously said to me last week "You really like buzzing around the house, don't you?!" I just looked at him. I love him in an unmeasurable way, but in that moment all I could think was "what a jackass!" :)



We did get a really cool video camera for Christmas. Unfortunately we haven't done anything spectacular to film. I did film Reese reading her first book a few weeks ago. That was pretty exciting. She knows 15 site words already, at four! Smart cookie. Her hair has grown out a little and can make pigtails which I love. They seem cuter, more feminine than the way she's been wearing it since she got scissor happy. I can't wait for it to be long again!


post signature

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This is completely unrelated to this post, but I came across your blog and love to see the inspirations for sewing for my little one. I saw an easter dress you made a while back that looked like seersucker with little bunny faces and carrots. Did you make this and if so, do you have any idea of the plate name? So cute!

DangAndBlast! said...

ooh what are site words?

(your story made me laugh. People can be silly sometimes...)