Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day


This year we had a hectic Mother's Day! After church we went downtown where we had lunch with my family at Fleet Landing. It was lots of fun and delicious. The restaurant overlooks the water and and it was such a beautiful day to lunch there.


The Byrnes Girls :)

With Mimi and Papa


For dinner we went to Jim and Nicks with Kane's family. Normally this is one of my favorite places to eat but I was still so full from lunch I could only stomach a small salad...must have been that Key lime pie I had for dessert...pushed me over the edge! :)


This morning I went to a Mother's Day breakfast at Abby's school. What a nice treat it was! She had such sweet treats that they had made in class and she was so excited to show them to me. We had yummy treats, a slide show and I got to see all of the school work displayed around the classroom. It really was a treat!

post signature

1 comment:

Terri said...

Looks like a fun Mothers Day. There's nothing like being a Mom!