Monday, May 2, 2011

A Royal Luncheon


I went to a sewing class this weekend in Atlanta to take a two day class from Lezette Thomason. What a great and productive weekend we had! I am almost finished with my projects and I haope to show them later this week. On Friday one of the ladies in the Smocking Guild that we were visiting put together a lovely lunch for all of us with the theme of the Royal wedding that happened early that morning. It was such a delicious and beutiful treat. She was so creative. She made little tussie mussies (bouquet) out of DMC thread and little crown pin cushions out of napkin rings. And... I know you see those delicious cupcakes! I had TWO! ;) She even took the time to cut the fruit on our salads into little heart shapes. What a creative lady she was! It was a fun time.


post signature