Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Game Time!


The Panthers had their first home game Friday night, which means the Panther Cubs cheerleaders did their cute routine in the pregame show! Decked out in their new uniforms they looked precious! My girls had the best time! They cheered, danced, played and had snow cones...what's not to love!

Reese is 5th from the left and Abby is the 2nd from the left. Sure wish I had a high power camera! Maybe someday soon. :)


Here is one of the outfits I made at sewing camp last week. I actually cut this out for last years cam and never made it! I wasn't inspired but didn't want to waste the fabric. This is such a comfortable style and such a breeze to whip together. This is Bonnie Blues "Bridget."


Hopefully I can get a picture of her wearing it tomorrow and it will look cuter than this pitiful hanger. I was just thinking it fit well with this school spirit post!

post signature

No comments: