Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Field Trip!


One of my goal this year was to go to most of the field trips. Last year I didn't go to many because my work time was limited with Reese only in part time preschool. I have been to a handful of them so far, each girl's has had at least one per month if not two! Today I went with the Kindergarten to Home Depot. We took a tour, planted a plant and picked out the class tree.


They gave the thumbs up on the tree. :)


I got a new camera (finally! Mine was older than Abby) on black Friday, it is a Nikon Coolpix. It was a steal with my Staples Ink Rewards check on top of the sale price! I was long over due. I had to use my fingernail to open the lens and it just didn't take good pictures any more. They can only be dropped sooooo many times! This was the first use and I am happy so far, especially for 70$!!! Hopefully it will give me more reasons to blog. :D

post signature

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog