Friday, November 25, 2011

Some Sewing

One of the many things that I have been doing (instead of blogging) is sewing. A lot. And most of the time I forget a picture, so here is what I did capture on my cell phone camera. My battery has been dead for a month at least, and it really doesn't take good pictures anyway....
This is a Lillian, Children's Corner with a grosgrain ruffle down the center of a wide ribbon.

Doll dress to match

This was eventually a boys longall, but I forgot the final picture.

This is a Children's corner "Paulie". Elephant here

None of these were for my family of course. I really don't have time to sew for them right now, which is very unfortunate because I have som much fabric that I bought with good intentions! Maybe next week. ;)
post signature

1 comment:

Terri said...

so cute - wish I could sew like that