Friday, April 13, 2012

Sewing 101 Class in May!


Here are my samples for the Sewing 101 Class that I will be teaching in May (1,3,8 & 10) at Sew n Sew here in Summerville. It is a 4 session over 2 week class and we will make 3 items and monogram too! The shop even has loaner machines if you don't have one! I am excited, I hope others will be too.

This was a first try for the cosmetic case but I discovered it was too hard for a beginner to make in 2 hours. I might do it in another class maybe with something to match. I really like it. It has laminated fabric on the inside too. I made it from a tutorial on sewlikemymom.com, check it out. She has some cute stuff!


Here are some cute dresses that I started in August at camp and finally finished in January. The girls love them and I will cut the sleeves off soon and make them Summer tunics. They are Children's Corner Sophie with a Lettie sleeve that I added. Very fun project, it does run pretty short though.
post signature

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I love the dresses- so cute. You are so talented and I'm sure your class will be great!

Dena said...

caYute!