Monday, June 18, 2012

Some finished projects


Here is a top I made months ago, I believe I taught the class in March?  I made pants to match for a store sample and then I made another one from scraps before the class just to refresh my memory of the construction because it has a side zipper and the instructions are kind of vague.
They finally wore them this Sunday for Father's Day.  They were very cute, and I found it amusing that the put them on opposite directions.  The front and back are the same so there isn't a true front.  Reese's pants I made from a pattern traced of a favorite pair of pants a friend had maybe 3 years ago.  They are a size 6 and I decides to give them a try.  I love them! They have a cute little flare.
Here they are up a little closer and with their precious cousin.
This is a Target t shirt that I appliqued to go with these Kelly's Kids shorts that I got on clearance at the online hostess sale.  I only got one pair because, while they can wear the same size I am just really tired of buying 2 of everything! They often don't wear them on the same day anyway.

This is a seatbelt pillow that I saw on pinterest and I knew Reese had to have one! I velcros right onto the belt.  It was on etsy if you are not crafty yourself.  She love it and of course, Abby wants on also so I am going to make her one as well.  I added a pocket to the front with her monogram which I liked.  The dimensions are 22" by 7" but when I make Abby's I am going to make it 26x7 I think to that it goes all the way to her hip.
post signature

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love these tops!! Do you mind telling me what the pattern is? My daughter has been asking for a one shoulder:). Thanks!

LeslieW. said...

Chic mademoiselle by carina gardner

Thanks! I think I did a pattern review of it in the spring.