Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Sewing



I have been so busy with work lately that I haven't had much time to sew new stuff.  Also I am less motivated because the girls really can't even wear all of the clothes they already have.  They only got taller this year so they didn't grown out of many things.  They just got a little shorter!  
 I put the helicopters on this store bought short all for a friend last week.  I think it turned out cute!
I am still cranking away at a huge pile of t shirts for a friend's twins.  I only have 2 more!

 Here is my Sewing 101 class from last week.  In the last session we made these spa wraps.  They were a great group and I had so much fun!  I really like teaching, I am teaching about one class per month.  In July I am teaching the Holly and Hunter pattern by Bonnie Blue and at the end of August I have a new session of Sewing 101.  I am having trouble deciding what classes to teach! There are so many possibilities.  I chose the Holly and Hunter because this last class were interested in making Short Alls for boys.
This is something I have been slowly working on for the girls.  It seems I am distracted or out of practice because I have used my seam ripper more than my sewing machine!
post signature

1 comment:

Dena said...

i have that wrap!!! love it!