Thursday, September 6, 2012

Better Late Than Never!


Well, I may have smocked this in MAY! But I have finally constructed it.  Every time I sat down I seemed to screw up something, so I took it with me to camp a few weeks ago.  Thankfully, this will definitely fit next spring too.  My girls seem to only get taller so worst case scenario I make it a top and put Blue or green capris with it!  Both girls loved it, Reese has been asking to wear it all week but I haven't done the wash. :)
 The pattern is Gingersnaps smocked jumper and sundress.  As long as they still like smocked I will go ahead and (hopefully!) make a winter one to wear over a blouse.  They really like this style.  I made a light pink sand dollar one last year and it still fits too!
post signature

2 comments:

Mari said...

It's very cute and the perfect style for girls that just get taller. :)
Your girls are so cute!

Cheri said...

I love it- the color is so cute on her too!