Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Abby!



 My baby turned EIGHT last week, I can hardly believe it.  We had a great birthday week, and by that I mean she started requesting birthday privileges five full days before her birthday! Another sign that she is growing too fast for me!
 She really enjoyed this one and had so much fun with her new presents.

 She and McKenna needed to watch the new Barbie movie immediately. Notice Abby is naked, still waiting for her to out grow that!  She sleeps naked and immediately strips down anytime she wants to be comfy.  I constantly have to make her put a shirt on at the dinner table. ;)
 Big Girls jewelry box. She loved it and can't wait to fill it up!

post signature

1 comment:

Mari said...

I can't believe she's 8! Happy Birthday Abby. Your getting more beautiful every day!