Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Catching up

I haven't sewn much since Halloween, I needed a break I guess.  I have been teaching some fun classes though which I always love.  I think the classes are more fun for me than the students!  Here are a few pictures from my phone that will tide you over until I make something fun!

 It was spirit day a few weeks ago and they dressed up every day to school.  Super Hero Day.
 Wacky Tacky Day
 Super Prep Day
 Here are our pumpkins that Kane carved.  Each girl picked out their pumpkin, as well as the design on it.  Abby's is the vampire and Reese's is the mad one on the right. They had lot of fun.
 My cameras are both horrible but here is the costume parade for Halloween.  The kid's Super Senior buddies dress to match.  They looked great!  I watched the end of the parade too and Reese ended up talking her Senior into carrying her! She is something else.
 At the Halloween party, Abby with her buddy William.  They always have so much fun together!
Kane and I on the golf cart.  I really like this one, I wish the darn banner wasn't in the way! It was a really fun night.
post signature

No comments: