Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2013



 Santa's Loot

 Reese was so excited about this tie she got for Kane at the Gingerbread house at school, it plays music!


 They wore these robes from Granny all day, even over their nice Christmas clothes later!
 We surprised the girls with doll bunk beds that Kane made. I made the bedding. I will try to get a better picture tomorrow.


 They went shopping for me at ULTA, they know I love makeup.  They did great! Each chose false eyelashes, 2 nail polishes and a HOT Pink lipstick! I wore it all day with my red sweater. ;)
 Itouches were the hit, they danced around singing all day.


 2nd Christmas at Mimi's with Cousin Ansley!

 Barbie video cams, what?!  That's fun, I bet there will be much movie making tomorrow!
 Furby....they loved them.  I am so glad they got the ipod because the furby app is awesome.  I was happy for them until I realized there is no OFF button!!!! Yikes.
post signature

2 comments:

Mari said...

What a fun day for everyone! Love that musical tie...
That family picture is awesome!

Melissa W. said...

Happy new year!!! Xo