Monday, March 25, 2013

Summer Halter


This was my Saturday project this weekend.  I saw this Amy Butler pattern on pinterest and I knew it would make a great class!  Even though it is so cold outside I couldn't wait to get started and when I saw this new fabric at the shop I knew it was perfect!  I will be teaching this in May.  The pattern was great, I did it exactly as the directions call for and I only shortened it 5 inches but it would be great long with leggings ect. too.  I made the extra small even though I measured the small and I am glad I did since it is a generous style anyways. I like my clothes fitted most of the time. When I cut my elastic I added a little because it seemed too small but I won't next time, it is a little loose in the back.   The picture on the pattern shows the bow in the back but I thought this was fun with it pulled to the front.  It also includes girls sizes 7 and up so hopefully I will make one of those this week too!  This is a great pattern!
post signature

No comments: