Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This is Bailey, my first baby.  He is about 12 years old now and he lives with his grandparents.  He is much happier but I do miss him, especially when I see how cute he still is.  He was a great pet, pre kids.
 My pretty girls, I had a great day and was totally pampered, by Abby.  Reese didn't want to go shopping with Abby and Kane for me, LOL.  But she and I were sewing together and she didn't want to stop. :)

 Mom and her two guys: Dad on the left and Hubby on the right.  So thankful to have everyone here this year.  She cooked a delicious meal this year and we enjoyed the weather thoroughly, it was a wonderful day.
Four generations of women in my family.  I wish my sister had been there to make the picture complete.
Mother's Day Tea at school:  It was bittersweet that this was the last Mother's Day event at school for me.  My babies are too big.
post signature

2 comments:

Mari said...

Beautiful family! Glad you had such a nice day.

Dena said...

gorgeous all of you!!