Monday, July 21, 2014

Sewing Room Accessory Basket


Every year my smocking guild puts together raffle baskets to raise money and this year my friend Kelly and I had a great time sewing and putting this basket together.  To be honest I haven't been sewing much and there is nothing like signing up for something with a deadline to make you hit that power button!
 We decided to make our basket themed around ironing, which is an important part of successful sewing projects!  I had this great Alexander Henry sewing theme fabric in my stash and we started with that.

These are in the hoop zipper pouches by Pickle Pie Designs.  They are so much fun to sew!


 Iron Board Caddy with thread catcher and pin cushion

 The cover is included!

 I have to confess....I wanted to keep it. ;)
post signature

No comments: