Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cheer Camp 2014


Abby is on "B team" this year so she has a new different uniform and a serious routine.  She gets to cheer on the field this year for the B team football team on Thursday nights through half-time while the Senior Cubs like Reese cheer in the bleachers during the first quarter of the Varsity game on Friday nights. I am going to be using a ton of gas back and forth to school this year I think...
From last year to this year! What a difference, look how tall Reese is! And how straight Abby's teeth are, braces come off on Monday!

 My girls have really gotten into the habit of smiling for the camera. Sometimes they focus so much that they aren't paying attention to what they are doing!
 Reese really got into this cheer game, its a silly cheer about a turkey.  The ones in the middle say it first and the outside circle repeats.  I can see she was in her element here.





 Never thought of my tiny Abby as a base!  She is a trooper although she says this hurts her leg.

post signature

2 comments:

Mari said...

I can't believe how much older they both look. They're more beautiful all the time!

Jennine Stalder said...

Oh my! Your girls are really beautiful. Their blue and white uniforms really suit them perfectly, and with those ribbons to match as well. They are like the poster girls for cheerleaders. I can really see that cheerleading is their passion. Just look at their faces while doing their respective routines. So cute! I wish you guys all the best!

Jennine Stalder @ UE Sports