Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of 3rd and 4th Grades


These are some grown up girls! I was up sewing these dresses the night before, and they really liked how they turned out.  Kane was worried that Abby would get made fun of in her dress but it went well and she really loved it.  I love how you can see their different personalities in the outfits.  Abby looks taller in this picture but actually Reese is 1/2 inch taller, maybe Abby stood on her toes. :)


I smocked this back in February during the ice storms. The monogram and flower designs are both designed by my friend Frances Jones.  I love how it turned out.  I actually bought this purple gingham when Abby was four, that was her favorite color back then.  I was going to make a bishop out of it, so that was lucky and now five years later its only enough fabric for a sundress!



 Full length!
post signature

1 comment:

Mari said...

I can't believe how old they are both looking. They're so cute!